Forest Lakes District of the EFCA MISSION:
We exist to strengthen our member churches so that together we may multiply transformational
churches among all peoples.
Our strategic values:
· Connect: Create environments for relationships.
· Equip: Offer resources and training.
Multiply: Support the multiplication of disciples, leaders and churches.
Our VISION is to enable multiplication by:
The foundation of everything we say or do is our personal relationship with all pastors and lay leaders
in the District.
· Personal contacts between District staff and pastors/lay leaders
· Consulting and coaching
· Staff issues (hiring, evaluating, compensation, etc.)
· Disciple-Making, Leadership Development, Elder Training
· Crisis Intervention and Conflict Management
· Conferences, Retreats, Special Events
· Church Health Assessment
· Visioning and vision casting
· Pastoral Health (Ministry Support Program)
· Placement Services (including interim pastors, pulpit supply)
· Credentialing (licensure and ordination)
The Forest Lakes District is VALUE DRIVEN:
· To build relationships with and between churches, pastors and leaders that …
· To offer or recommend resources that …
· To help maintain or refocus the efforts of the local church so that …
· To fulfill our responsibilities in a way that …
enhances the leadership and ministry of each pastor, leader and church member toward the fulfillment
of the Great Commission.