Indoor Services: Sundays at 10 a.m.
Expectations for Indoor Services
We’re attempting to take the necessary precautions to protect everyone’s safety and to show appropriate respect for one another’s health, well—being, and personal concerns. We expect that masks will be worn, but we must explain that we have some individuals within our church family who have doctor’s instructions saying that they should not wear masks due to various health concerns. We want everyone to feel welcome. If you’re experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, have a cold or the flu, or simply aren’t feeling well, please stay home to protect yourself and everyone else!
Here’s a rundown of what to expect when we meet indoors:
1) An email will be sent out on Tuesday each week with a link to make reservations for the indoor worship service. We request that you respond by using this link by Thursday evening. This will enable us to make the necessary preparations for Sunday. For those who can’t access the app, please contact the church office to make your reservations.
2) The doors will be open at 9:45 a.m. Only the main doors on the west side of the building will be unlocked from the outside.
3) For the sake of safety, we’d like to limit the traffic flow within the building/auditorium. Once you enter the building, please go directly into the sanctuary to find your seat.
4) There will be more than enough chairs in the auditorium—spaced for flexibility to allow a maximum of 80 people to be seated during the service. Overflow will be available in the foyer area with two television screens for viewing/hearing the service. This will allow approximately 25—30 more to attend.
5) The service will be an hour in length and it will be family—friendly.
6) Children’s ministry is available. Registration is required. Watch the video for more details on COVID-19 children’s ministry procedures.
7) Once the worship service is completed, we ask that everyone would socially distance while exiting the sanctuary and the building. We never want to discourage fellowship with one another, but out of respect for everyone’s safety, we request that you wait until you’re outdoors to have any extended conversations.
8) Lyrics for our worship music will be sent out by email each Sunday morning by 7. You can either print these out for your personal use or view them on your phone.
9) Please be patient as we sort out the various details necessary for making this as simple, smooth, and safe as possible. It’s possible that we’ll be adjusting things each week until we find our sweet spot.
10) Above all else, we want God to be honored, glorified, worshipped, and praised. Then as a by—product, we hope that everyone will be growing in Christ so our church can shine brightly in our community.
With appreciation and gratitude for everyone in our church family … and much prayer,
Frequently Asked Questions
- I’m new/I’ve never attended ACEFC before, can I still come? Yes, all are welcome. Please RSVP online by Thursday, or call (920) 735-9971 to reserve your seat.
- I saved my seat, but now can no longer make it to service. Can I open my spot back up so someone else can attend? Yes, click the link in your confirmation email and you will be given an option to delete your RSVP.
- How do I save my seat? Click on the Reserve your Seat button, add your name or family name, the number of people attending and your email address. You will receive an automated confirmation email. If you need to change your RSVP, you can click the link in the confirmation email to delete your RSVP.
- What if I do not feel comfortable attending in-person services? We will continue to offer online service options. You can view the latest worship songs, sermon, announcements and children’s messages at applefreechurch.org/sunday-sermon
- If the weather is nice and service is moved outside, can I come even if I didn’t RSVP for the indoor service? Yes, since space is not limited outside, you are welcome to join us even if you did not RSVP for the indoor service.