Worship Service: Sundays at 10 a.m.
Expectations for Indoor Services
In order to protect everyone’s safety and to show appropriate respect for one another, if you’re experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, have a cold or the flu, or simply aren’t feeling well, please stay home to protect yourself and everyone else! We want everyone to feel welcome
Expectations of what to expect when we meet for worship :
1) An email will be sent out each week with this link https://reopen.church/r/C2emWJ06 to make reservations for the worship service. This will enable us to make the necessary preparations for Sunday. For those who can’t access the link, please contact the church office at (920)-735-9971 to make your reservations.
2) There will be more than enough chairs in the sanctuary—spaced for flexibility to allow a maximum of 100 people to be seated during the service. Overflow is available in the foyer area with two television screens for viewing/hearing the service.
3) Children’s ministry is available. Registration is required.
4) We want God to be honored, glorified, worshipped, and praised. Our desire is that everyone will be growing in Christ so our church can shine brightly in our community.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I’m new/I’ve never attended ACEFC before, can I still come? Yes, all are welcome. If possible, please RSVP online or call (920) 735-9971 to reserve your seat.
- How do I save my seat? Click on the Reserve your Seat button, add your name or family name, the number of people attending and your email address. You will receive an automated confirmation email. If you need to change your RSVP, you can click the link in the confirmation email to delete your RSVP.
- What if I do not feel comfortable attending in-person services? We will continue to offer online service options. You can view the latest worship songs, sermon, announcements and children’s messages at applefreechurch.org/sunday-sermon